Endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation
Endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation - delmar technique
Since 2004 we perform transaxillary breast augmentations. Whilst the transaxillary approach is not inherently new, there are some points which are definitely unique with this technique, inaugurated by Dr.Henry Delmar from France, Cap d´antibes:
- very high incision in the apex of the axilla
- therefore excellent scar healing
- endoscopic approach, very controlled
- precise haemostasis
- use of anatomical implants
- no need for drains
The endoscopic technique is ideally suited for women with no distinct submammary fold, where a scar could be hidden. Contraindications are sagging breasts, where a breast lift would be more appropriate to solve the problem. Although size is not limited, most patients who wish an endoscopic breast augmentation do care for their natural appearance and do not want to exaggerate.
The endoscopic breast augmentation can be performed on an outpatient basis. If you are coming from abroad, one night in the Forum Klinik is recommendable.
Key - points:
- no Aspirin 14 days before and 3 days after
- no shaving of the axilla one week
- no teeth - brushing the day of operation
- downtime a few days, maximum one week
- sports after 4 to six weeks
We kindly invite you to schedule a consultancy appointment in the Forum Klinik Köln (Cologne).